SILVER ARCHETYPE ONE - The Maxi
Several dial variations were made of the venerable British military issued dive watch. This is the Maxi - aptly named after the slightly larger, non-serif hour markers on the dial. Pictured here with the ghosted non-serifceramic bezel.This is our painstakingly detailed and exacting homage- unlike anything else available. As such, all components are custom made (excepting the movement).
Read more about our journey HERE.
- 300m water resistant 316L stainless steel case; polished and brushed
- 39.5 x 47mm with a slim 10.45mm case height (12.5mm from caseback to top of crystal)
- Vintage domed sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- True no date Citizen/Miyota 9039 hacking and handwinding automatic movement beating at 28,800 with a 42 hour power reserve
- 120 click unidirectional bezel with 60 cutouts and choice of aluminum serif insert or ghosted ceramic non-serif insert
- Solid stainless steel bracelet tapering from 20mm at lugs to 16mm at clasp
- ManchesterWatchWork's proprietary deep, luxurious black dial finish
- Vintage Superluminova lumed dial, hands and bezel pip
- Screwed down crown with 24 teeth and raised Silver logo
- Screwed down engraved caseback
- Kit includes a custom zippered 2 watch travel case and Silver warranty card