SILVER ARCHETYPE ONE - The Serif with ghosted ceramic bezel
Several dial variations were made of the venerable British military issued dive watch. This is the Serif - aptly named after the decorative serifs found on the dial hour markers and aluminum bezel insert numbers (a serif is a small line attached to the end of a stroke in a letter or number). Pictured here with the aluminum serif bezel. This is our painstakingly detailed and exacting homage - unlike anything else available. As such, all components are custom made (excepting the movement).
Read more about our journey HERE.
- 300m water resistant 316L stainless steel case; polished and brushed
- 39.5 x 47mm with a slim 10.45mm case height (12.5mm from caseback to top of crystal)
- Vintage domed sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating
- True no date Citizen/Miyota 9039 hacking and handwinding automatic movement beating at 28,800 with a 42 hour power reserve
- 120 click unidirectional bezel with 60 cutouts and ghosted ceramic serif insert with lumed 12:00 pip
- Solid stainless steel bracelet tapering from 20mm at lugs to 16mm at clasp
- ManchesterWatchWork's proprietary deep, luxurious black dial finish
- Vintage Superluminova lumed dial, hands and bezel pip
- Screwed down crown with 24 teeth and raised Silver logo
- Screwed down engraved caseback